In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Express Yourself.”
I have many different ideas for “express yourself”: flowers laid in memory of 9 April 1989, an artist with his work, an irate taxi driver, my granddaughter Ana expressing her creativity with Lego, a swallow expressing itself in its call, some neighbours launching a fire heart into the air to express their love , a girl unable to express herself like her friends having no smartphone to hand and me expressing myself with these images (my take on the world).
There are many ways to express yourself:
Express your sorrow with flowers:
Flowers expressing sorrow at the tragedy of 9 April 1989.
2. Express yourself through art (I’ve seen lots of other entries depicting arts and crafts like this one Joy)…
Artist Antonio Guerrero with his artworks.
3. Express your anger, the red mist, through expressions, hand gestures and bad language:
A taxi driver expressing himself when someone takes his parking space…luckily you don’t hear his words just witness his expression.
4. Express yourself creatively:
Ana expressing herself with Lego
5. Express yourself in song:
A Swallow Expressing Itself
6. Express your love with a dramatic gesture:
Launching a fire heart to express love
Express yourself…you don’t need a smartphone to do it…
No smartphone…no comment