In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Express Yourself.”
I have many different ideas for “express yourself”: flowers laid in memory of 9 April 1989, an artist with his work, an irate taxi driver, my granddaughter Ana expressing her creativity with Lego, a swallow expressing itself in its call, some neighbours launching a fire heart into the air to express their love , a girl unable to express herself like her friends having no smartphone to hand and me expressing myself with these images (my take on the world).
There are many ways to express yourself:
Express your sorrow with flowers:
2. Express yourself through art (I’ve seen lots of other entries depicting arts and crafts like this one Joy)…
3. Express your anger, the red mist, through expressions, hand gestures and bad language:
4. Express yourself creatively:
5. Express yourself in song:
6. Express your love with a dramatic gesture:
Express yourself…you don’t need a smartphone to do it…
Launching a fire heart.